ARAD CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, INDUSTRY AND AGRICULTURE – CCIA ARAD was re-established on the 20th of May 1990, as an autonomous organization, founded according to the initiative of the private entrepreneurs. It was recognized by Romanian Government through the Decision No. 799/1990 and functions under the provisions of Law No. 335/2007. The Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture is a specific to the market economy organization, independent of the Romanian Government, local administration or political forces whose actions are oriented especially to its members and generally to enterprises.
Nowadays, the Arad Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture performs the following activities:
- supports the development of industry and commerce, by establishing relationships with potential business partners (by request or by its own initiative);
- is a real support for SMEs’ activities, offering them various services;
- organizes professional trainings and specializing/management courses;
- develops commercial information and documentation;
- organizes and administrates fairs and exhibitions, having a 18 years experience;
- issues certificates of origin for goods;
- offers information regarding the financial potential of the dealers in their domain of activity.
On one hand, The Arad Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture, as a specific organization to the market economy, supports the market economy and its activities.
Some activities are pointed to support the local and foreign investments. All of them are connected to human resources. In this respect, during the years, the Chamber has organized training courses for unemployed persons, for young people and for different companies as employers. These activities have been performed for 15 tears.
On the other hand, the Arad Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture has a rich experience in the field of EU finance programs. Since 1995 till now, the Chamber has been part of several programs, either as applicant, or partner. Some of them are: the Competitiveness and Innovation Framework Programme, Intelligent Energy Europe, the Hungarian – Romanian Crossborder Cooperation Programme, the Romanian Sectorial Operational Programme for Human Resource Development or the Leonardo da Vinci programme.
Today the Arad Chamber of Commerce is involved in 18 projects.
From the very beginning, the Arad Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture has promoted the industry and commerce and supported its members’ interest.